Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||1 kg, 2 kg
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Silk Amino acids/Hydrolyzed Silk Protein
- Our Silk amino acids are carefully manufactured by hydrolysis of pure natural silk without harming the silk worm or moth.
- Silk amino acids give the skin a very soft and velvety feel when used in a cosmetic product and have some excellent water binding properties. Silk amino acids (silk proteins) also have a certain amount of antioxidant action.
- Because of the low molecular weight of the molecules, they penetrate the surface layers of the skin and are a naturally hydroscopic material, which has excellent moisture binding qualities to condition the skin.
- Silk amino acids also called silk proteins are obtained by the hydrolysis of silk - a natural protein fiber. The soft lustrous thread obtained from the silk cocoon woven by the silkworm is so converted and used in cosmetic preparations.
- Silk amino acids (silk proteins) are used to help prevent dehydration of the skin.